The Walt Disney Co DIS Stock Price, Trades & News
Certain Zacks Rank stocks for which no month-end price was available, pricing information was not collected, or for certain other reasons have been excluded from these return calculations. It has an affiliated registered investment adviser, which serves as the subadviser to an exchange traded fund.
Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. Implied Volatility – Implied Volatility is the estimated volatility of the underlying stock over the period of the option.
Detailed List of Analyst Forecasts
Price/book ratio can tell investors approximately how much they’re paying for a company’s assets, based on historical, rather than current, valuations. Historical valuations generally do not reflect a company’s current market value. Value investors frequently look for companies that have low price/book ratios. https://trotons.com/invest-in-walt-disney-company-dis-with-dotbig-forex-broker/ Market capitalization is calculated by taking a company’s share price and multiplying it by the total number of shares. In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies.
Join thousands of traders who make more informed decisions with our premium features. Forex news Real-time quotes, advanced visualizations, backtesting, and much more.
Key Earnings Data
Money Flow Uptick/Downtick RatioMoney flow measures the relative buying and selling pressure on a stock, based on the value of trades made on an «uptick» in price and the value of trades made on a «downtick» https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/trading/ in price. The up/down ratio is calculated by dividing the value of uptick trades by the value of downtick trades. Net money flow is the value of uptick trades minus the value of downtick trades.
- Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority , Securities Investor Protection Corporation , The New York Stock Exchange , NASDAQ and Cboe EDGX Exchange, Inc .
- The 90s brought two more stock splits, one 4 for 1 in 1992 and then a 3 for 1 stock split in the summer of 1998.
- Your browser of choice has not been tested for use with Barchart.com.
- We expect Iger to on focus on fixing the customer complaints that have arisen since the reopening.
- Over the past decade, Disney has demonstrated its ability to monetize its characters and franchises across multiple platforms–movies, home video, merchandising, theme parks, and even musicals.
Zacks Rank stock-rating system returns are computed monthly based on the beginning of the month and end of the month Zacks Rank stock prices plus any dividends Disney received during that particular month. A simple, equally-weighted average return of all Zacks Rank stocks is calculated to determine the monthly return.
Dejar un comentario¿Quieres unirte a la conversación?
Siéntete libre de contribuir!